Wednesday, April 22, 2009

love and poetry


Originally uploaded by hello bum

it's gray and rainy and dreary here. the trees have no leaves and i'm still wearing tights with skirts. i'm behind on so many things and stressed out by all that's on my plate. but there are some things that are still making me smile. here's a list of them:

1. 'mockingbird' by ryan adams -- here is a link to a live version of that song. it's bittersweet in a way that gets me every time.

2. my first sightings of tulips here on my run yesterday -- they were yellow and red.

3. longer days!

4. the prospect of wearing vintage summer dresses soon (like the cute vintage items found here)

5. camping in may!

6. my upcoming trip to italy

for now, i must get back to work... my short-term motivation being that i get to go swimming later.

No comments: